“To provide value based Higher Education to Rural Students at very affordable cost and to make them responsive to the needs of the society and to make them useful citizens by inculcating in them Gandhian Principles”.
- Empowerment of students for national development by achieving the over all growth.
- Enhancement of the skills of the youth for self-reliance and sustainable development.
- Community service through social extension activities.
- The preservation of national heritage and culture.
- Development of scientific temper among the students.
- To prepare students to tackle efficiently the problems of life through Gandhian methods.
- It is printed in the prospectus brought out by the College, which is given along with the College application form.
- It is also displayed prominently at the entrance of the College.